Finally Finish Your Book!
Whether you have an idea for a book but don’t know where to start or have started but don’t know how to move forward, our Book Factory program will guide you to complete and publish your book in one year.
Unlike other courses, our four phased program takes a holistic approach to finishing your book. Working with our trained coaches, story-crafters, and life consultants, we not only help develop your book but also dig deep so that what you create is authentic.
Using our unique four phase funnel, after one year you will:
- Discover your life theme, target audience, and how to authentically leave a legacy
- Develop a successful writing plan while honing your craft
- Reform your message surrounded by a community committed to your success
- Release your published book confidently into the world
- Thirty-Six individual sessions with a mentor ($2772 Value)
- Developmental editing of your entire book ($1000 Value)
- Three creativity breakthrough sessions as needed ($297 Value)
- Crowdfunding support to presell your book and pay for expenses ($297 Value)
- Invitation to a private group to build connections with other writers and find your tribe
- Ongoing group writing sessions, word-crafting sprints, and live Q&A sessions with the mentors
- Lifetime access to all the course material and our resource library, including all future update
- Discounts on additional Above The Sun services
Discovering Your Authentic Message
- Discover your life theme, your target audience, and your authentic and marketable message
- Form your perfect introduction or author's note
- Build consistent writing habits that will set you up for success
Developing Your First Draft
- Create goals to ensure a successful writing cadence
- Work together to brainstorm ideas and overcome writer's block
- Improve your craft through developmental editing as you write
Reforming Your Message
- Assess your full manuscript and provide critical feedback
- Guidance through the many layers of the editing process
- Build your platform by reforming your message into a movement
Releasing Your Legacy
- Choose the correct publishing option for you
- Guidance through everything needed to confidently launch your book (self publishing) or query letter (traditional)
- Release your book
“The Structure Guy”
Lead Mentor and
Over 20 years immersed in the writing industry
“Master of Story”
Lead Story-Crafter and
Over 10 years studying and crafting authentic stories
“Heart Health Ninja”
Lead Breakthrough and
Over 40 years of ministry and transformational healing
Pay as you go
Phases are $999 each
Six monthly installments
Pay up front
Flexible Individual Mentorship:
Alternatively, you may work at your own pace with a mentor at $150 per month. We will meet twice a month for 50 minutes as your schedule allows. When applying, let us know you are interested in individualized mentorship.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can the pace be slower?
Absolutely, the course is set to be finished in a year but you can modify it to your individual timeframe. Alternatively, you may want to select “individualized mentorship” and go at your own pace.
What if I don’t complete a course in time?
That is perfectly okay, life does happen. If you miss the deadlines, you can always work with your mentor to extend. This could be on your own or be a separate fee to continue working with your mentor.
Can I skip a phase?
You may end early, but not start late. The phases are designed to build upon each other and guide you from start to finish. If this won’t work, we do have individual services available.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If after the first two weeks of mentorship sessions, you find this is not for you, we will give you a full refund.
What if I am not religious?
Some of the course curricula will have a Christian focus but the principles and teachings will apply to any writing style and worldview.
What if I have a completed manuscript?
First off, congratulations! But yes, the course could be modified. For example, you may want to work on a second manuscript to be ready to publish both. Also, you may want to take the time to dig deeper into crafting your already completed script to perfection.